- 100% Commission
- Escrow account
- Legal support
- Closing Coordinator
- Flexibility in agent plans
- Property Management
- No office hours required
- Marketing support
- Real estate library
- IDX website offer
- Get paid at closing
- HUD approved vendor
- Personal mail box
- Free printing and faxing
(Color restrictions apply )
- Residual income
- Broker support
- Lead generation offer
- Autonomy to run your own business
- Rookie partnership or showing agent available for a fee
- Set up your laptop to our office network, or use our office community contribution
-Store front office (Miami Beach)
No initial set up fee
No Franchise fee
No desk fees
No sales quotas
No required office time
No mandatory meetings
We strongly believe in providing our clients with a high standard of professionalism, expertise and results,. What do we look for in our agents?
- Professionalism and diligence from start to finish, to beyond.
- Must be a member of the local, state and national Realtor associations.
- Listings: Photos sell! All listing must have a minimum of eight representative pictures of the property.
- Professional pictures are required for listings above a specified amount. Ensure MLS listing information is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Closings: Update all MLS listings upon contract acceptance. This year we came across a listing with pending status that, as per public records, had closed in 2014...it shouldn’t take that long to update a listing! This affects statistics and results in inaccurate information for agents and consumers.
- Return all phone calls promptly.
- Before going on vacation, coordinate with our office so we can best assist you with your pending transactions and ensure clients and customers are taken care of.
- Make sure you credit the cooperating agent when you close a transaction. It’s the right thing to do.
Inform someone when you have a meeting or viewing for safety reasons.
- Showings: Lock all doors and windows after a showing. Don’t adjust the air conditioning or touch personal items. Always notify the listing agent if you see something wrong or out of place.
- These are just a few points that matter to us. Please call us or refer to the policies and procedures manual for a complete list.